From some e cards
So this is a mix of from when I was young up to today, and not really in order:
- The face on the milk carton by Caroline B. Cooney (and was too young to notice any of this!).
- Cedar cove series by Debbie Macomber (and now love everything she writes).
- Switcharound by Lois Lowry (was interested as my mum is a twin).
- Cupcake lovers series by Beth Ciotta (which I just realised I haven’t read all of).
- Stanislaski Family by Nora Roberts (one of the first authors I read as an ‘adult’, and there’s a Rachel).
What are yours?