My fave movies of all-time, no apologies for the chick-flick and kids movies tone, that’s me!
- The wedding singer (Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler are two of my fave actors; and ‘I wanna grow old with you’ was played at our wedding!).
- Shrek (The first one, not such a fan of the others. So many great lines “In the morning, I’m making waffles!”).
- Love actually (Cheesy yes, and so many story lines and characters to keep up with, but a lovely story. Still waiting on the next one though LOL).
- Minions (Possibly the most anticipated movie ever by my family, and thoroughly enjoyed it).
- I am Sam (Cried all the way through it on the plane over to USA, and that was before I had my son!).
- Breaking rules today, I just want to add another one Bootmen (Was the first real date my son’s father and I went on, great story too).